Saturday, June 6, 2009

SHE'S GONE

Evil Shorty left this morning!!! I'm so damn happy, I can't think straight. Evil Shorty kept trying to prolong her leaving, but I put my foot down. After all, she insulted me and Mother. Then she said that she was moving in with Mike. Okay, Evil Shorty, Adios hija de puta.

Kevin and I went out to dinner last night to celebrate. We drank margaritas and wrote up a plan just in case Evil Shorty might break down and cry and beg to stay. Fortunately, we didn't need to implement it. When I woke up this morning, the evil cloud that had been hovering over our house for over two years was gone. Happy days are here again. The sun is shinning. What a wonderful day! Life is worth living.

Mother doesn't seem too happy about it. She's been looking like a deer in headlights. She finally said, "Are you going to get rid of me too?"
I said, "If you start verbally attacking people and don't respect boundaries, heck yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment