Monday, December 22, 2008

Dog dishes still on the floor

When Mother had a fit yesterday about the dog dishes on the floor, I told her she should have never told Evil Shorty not to put them there.  But alas, Mother never listens to me.  I was never heard as a child either, but I'll save this banter for my psychiatrist.  Anyway, this morning when Mother and I were in the kitchen having our morning coffee, I saw the dog dishes on the floor.  I let a slight giggle escape and said, "Mother.  Look."  Mother saw the dog dishes on the floor, and her eyes bulged.  I said, "I told you not to tell Shorty to stop putting the dog dishes on floor.  Now she's going to go out of her way to do it all the time."  Mother groaned, "Pick up those damn dishes."  Having dog dishes on the floor is a real crisis situation around here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment